- 15-Jan-2013 to 01-Mar-2012 (EST)
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH, USA
- Full Time
The Ron Marhofer Auto Family serves the Akron and Canton area with several dealerships include Chevy, GMC, Hyundai and Mitsubishi locations. The Ron Marhofer Auto Family has built a reputation on trust, integrity and excellent service. We are now accepting applications for a parts counterperson.
The Parts Counterperson sells, at retail, parts to all available customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Pull purchases from stock.
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information. Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick up.
- Verify "will call" and "back order" files weekly and return to vendors, or stock those items not required. Solicit assigned accounts by phone.
- Answer parts phones when front counter is overloaded. .
- Be friendly, professional and efficient when working with all customers, both on the phone and in person.
- Provide the same high level of service to the other dealership departments as is given to other customers.
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Ensure that all charge back sales are signed by the customers.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to work well with the public, sometimes with several customers at a time.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!